www.lowes.com/survey: The Lowe’s Management Provides the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. It is meant to measure customers’ approval or disapproval of the companies products and customer service. The Customer satisfaction survey is to help Lowe’s to find potential advocates and identify unhappy customers. The feed Back of the customers is the useful tool for businesses of all sizes, helping them gain a better understanding of their guests’ concerns and requirements so that they can improve their standards of service and their products in line with guests’ needs.
Firstly the feedback helps Lowe’s to reach the customer needs and make the staff reach the Customer’s Expectations. Secondly, when the feedback is negative, it will warn the company of potential issues that can affect future profits. According to the negative feedback, the company can change its service and reach customer expectations. The Goal of the customer satisfaction survey is to collect customer feedback, then the company can use to improve overall customer experience. Lowe’s will be able to improve guest loyalty and protect their revenue and profitability based on the survey of the feedback. The main reason for conducting feedback survey because it will highlight issues they were not aware of and giving them the opportunity to take corrective measures and respond.
You can take the survey of Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey on its official website at www.lowes.com/survey. After the completion of the survey, you will get a chance to win gift cards worth of $5,000 or $5,000 CAD, depending on your location of shopping.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a Fortune 500 American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States. The first Lowe’s store, Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware, was first opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe. The Headquarters of the store is at Mooresville, North Carolina, the U.S. Mainly the company has its stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Robert Niblock is the present CEO and Chairman of the company.
Lowes Survey – www.lowes.com/survey
As of January 2016, the chain has 1,857 stores worldwide. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind the Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe’s is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind the Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI.
Lowe’s won eight consecutive Energy Star awards from 2003 to 2010, including four Energy Star Partner of the Year awards for educating consumers about the benefits of energy efficiency. Lowe’s also became the first winner of the Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award in Retail, to recognize its contribution to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by promoting energy-efficient products and educating consumers and employees on the value of the Energy Star program. Lowe’s partnered with designer Marianne Cusato to develop and offer affordable house plans for the hurricane-affected Gulf region. Lowe’s is the exclusive retailer for both the plans and building materials for the Lowe’s Katrina Cottage. Lowe’s has a wide variety of television and radio commercials. A significant number of different racing-inspired commercials can be seen and are often played outside of television race coverage. Lowe’s also sponsored Fernandez Racing in the American Le Mans Series and previously sponsored the team in the Rolex Sports Car Series; in that series, Lowe’s sponsors the No. 99 Gainsco Stallings Racing Pontiac in events where Johnson is driving.
Rules and Regulations
Here is the list of rules or regulations that you need to follow or fulfill in order to participate in the Lowes Survey.
- The person participating in the survey should be of an age 18 years and above.
- The person must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- One can participate in the survey only within a limited time period from the visit.
- You can only participate once with one recept. However, if you have more than one receipt, you can participate again as the same person.
Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Needs: Make you meet the below requirements:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Lowe’s receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Complete the survey within 10 days of the date of the store visit
- To enter the sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of Canada, exclusive of the Province of Quebec, or the U.S., who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your state of residence.
- Visit the survey site at official website.
- Select your country of residence and click next to proceed.
- Choose your preferred language and click next.
- Click next to begin the Lowes survey.
- Enter the following information from your receipt: time of visit, the total amount spent, and the 12-digit receipt ID number. Click next.
- Think about your most recent visit to a Lowe’s store and answer a series of questions based on your shopping experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Upon completion, you will get a chance to enter sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win a $5,000 Lowe’s gift card.
That’s it for now. We hope we have helped you participate in the survey. In this survey, we have adressed various topics about the lowes survey. We hope at least one of them helped you in any possible way. If you wish to leave us some feedback as you did in the survey, please use the comments section below. Thank you for reading.